This summer cadets will have the opportunity to attend summer training both in person and online.
Training is broken into several categories:
- Cadet Activity Program (CAP) LEVELS 1 & 2
- Cadet Training Centre (CTC) LEVELS 3&4
- Summer Digital Learning Centre Courses (Online) LEVELS 3&4
- International Exchange LEVEL 4+
- Glider and Power Flying Courses LEVEL 4+
- Must be 16 years of age prior to serial start date; and
- Must be year 4 qualified
A full list of summer training opportunities can be found here Summer Training 2023
Summer training is age and training level specific so please be sure to complete the appropriate form when applying for summer training
LEVEL 1 – Applications to be submitted to NO LATER THAN 21 March 2023.
LEVEL 2 – Applications to be submitted to NO LATER THAN 21 March 2023.
LEVELS 3&4 -Course selection must be in NO LATER THAN 5 Feb 2023
CAP and CTC Staffing -ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 7 FEBRUARY