121 Red Arrows Squadron is always looking for new recruits. Air cadets has a lot to offer. Weekly meetings that include training in aviation, leadership, citizenship, outdoor survival, drill, marksmanship, and sports. Weekend trips through out the year that include camping and a citizenship trip, and excellent summer camps.
Requirements for joining:
- 12 to 18 years of age
- Interested in joining
- Parental / guardian permission
- Proof of age:
- a valid Canadian passport;
- a birth certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency;
- any card, visa or permit (work, study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian government which legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- any identification card (with or without photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency. No certificates of live birth please.
- Proof of health insurance: Provincial health insurance card (OHIP) or private insurance (ie. Blue Cross) card.
- Application for Membership (needs to be printed on legal paper or fit to letter)
- D2353 – Information Collection
- Registration Cost for 2017-2018 $90.00 includes fees and lottery tickets
Please have the original documents with you when you sign-up to join.
To help speed up the registration process, you may wish to bring a photocopy of the health card and birth certificate documents as well.
Forms and additional information:
Please visit cadets.ca to read through additional information.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the registration process.