121 Red Arrows Squadron is always looking for new recruits. Air cadets has a lot to offer. Weekly meetings that include training in aviation, leadership, citizenship, outdoor survival, drill, marksmanship, and sports. Weekend trips through out the year that include camping and a citizenship trip, and excellent summer camps
Parents/guardians and prospective cadets can now visit our website at www.canada.ca/join-cadets to receive information to help them start the registration process.
Requirements for joining:
- Be between 12 to 18 years of age
- Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident (PR)
- Interested in joining
- Parental / guardian permission
- Proof of age/ legal status:
- a valid Canadian passport;
- a birth certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency;
- any card, visa or permit (work, study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian government which legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- any identification card (with or without photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency. No certificates of live birth please.
- Proof of health insurance: Provincial health insurance card (OHIP) or private insurance (ie. Blue Cross) card.
Please bring photocopies & have the original documents with you when you sign-up to join.
Other potential required documentation:
If applicable, please bring the following:
Limitations, obligations and conditions. If applicable, a copy of the relevant section any court, tribunal decree or judgment imposing restrictions, obligations and/or conditions on the cadet. (e.g. not to handle certain objects, not be near certain individuals, imposed a curfew)
Access Rights to the applicant (cadet). If applicable, a copy of the relevant section of any court decree, judgment or separation agreement defining the legal guardian access rights.