Subject to change if covid restrictions are lifted.
CADET DRESS: Tour or collared shirts, FTUs if issued
OFFICER DRESS: Cadpat/olive drab
DUTY OFFICER: Captain Stuart
1845 to 1900 Login activities (log on NLT 1900)
1900 to 1930 Period One
1930 to 2000 Period Two
2000 to 2010 Announcements (NOW MANDATORY)
2010 to TBD Log off (voluntary), followed by O Group (Warrant Officers)
*Remember to check both MS Teams and this website for all updates pertaining to optional and mandatory training.
*Use the chain of command. If you need to contact an officer directly, contact the above listed Duty Officer via MS Teams.
- All Level 5 cadets MUST report to 2Lt Laing whether they have completed the PO 517 in person or virtual training last year, as run by the Region. This course is required for Level 5 and is fast approaching. Registration must be done this week. See 2Lt Laing, as directed, for the information.
- All validations must be done ASAP.
- Uniform sizing form must be done.
- All other forms must be done.
- Consider completing the Cadet Fitness Assessment before the weather turns poor.
- COMPLETE THE RETURN TO TRAINING PASSPORT FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZfakZ9sz105BMncli4_rXRSXB_dGPseRxukzanEiwYHtLVw/viewform?usp=sf_link